Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall
Full Time - 26/08/2019
In this 16-hour hands-on virtual instructor-led training course, you will learn the skills needed to practice as a system administrator responsible for installation, configuration, administration, and support of the Forcepoint NGFW. Through instructional content, demonstrations, and hands-on lab practice exercises, you will learn the requirements and recommendations to successfully deploy Forcepoint NGFW in a variety of network environments. You will develop expertise in creating security rules and policies, managing users and authentication, configuring VPNs, traffic deep inspection, performing common administration tasks including status monitoring and reporting.
• New and existing customers of Forcepoint NGFW
• Forcepoint Channel Partners
• Forcepoint NGFW end users
• General understanding of system administration and Internet services
• Basic knowledge of networking and computer security concepts
• A computer that meets the requirements noted at the end of this document
This course prepares you to take and pass the Certified Forcepoint Next Generation Firewall Administrator (NGFW Virtual) Exam.
The exam is included in the price of the course, but the execution of the exam is not accomplished during the course.
A minimum score of 80% on the multiple-choice online exam is required to obtain certification.
- NGFW Overview
- SMC Overview
- Getting Started with SMC
- NGFW Policies and Templates
- Access Control and NAT
- Traffic Inspection
- Inspection Policies
- Malware Detection and File Filtering Policies
- Alerting and Notifications
- Users and Authentication
- Mobile VPN and SSL VPN Porta
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Using Logs
- Monitoring, Statistics, and Reporting
- Policy Tools
- What’s new in NGFW
Training Schedule :
|22 to 25 of August 2021 (virtual)||10 AM to 2PM (Cairo Time)|
|12 to 15 of September 2021||10 AM to 2PM ( Cairo Time)|
|26 to 29 of December 2021||10 AM to 2PM ( Cairo Time)|
Please contact email@example.com for more information.