Job Vacancy - 2020-01-29
|Experience Needed||Career Level||Job Type||Department|
|More than 4 years||Senior Level||Full Time||Professional Services|
- Provide awareness and coaching to new and existing team members and/or peers to assist with the on-going development of the team and provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide leadership to the team to ensure effective delivery of service to customers.
- Ensure staff understand delivery roles as assigned.
- Distribute work to team members based on abilities.
- Ensure that the team adheres to technical project milestones, timelines, and SLA’s.
- Supports team members through regular performance monitoring and coaching.
- Proactively identify technical dependencies in projects; develop, and implement strategies to mitigate risks.
- Facilitate communication among team members and cross-functional leads.
- Provide overall leadership and direct technical team(s) in the delivery of projects within committed time frames.
- Ensure that
technical support team resources are empowered with the tools and support they
need in order to be successful within cross-functional projects.
Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals or implementation.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Computer Science and 4 - 6 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities to deliver technical requirements on schedule.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, with technical stakeholders.
- A proven ability to facilitate consensus across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability in leading large-scale technical projects with cross-functional dependencies.
- Excellent customer service delivery and organizational skills.
- Very strong problem-solving skills (creative).
- A high level active vendor certification in the field of Network and/or Security include 2 or more of (PaloAlto, Juniper, F5, FireEye, LogRythem, Tipping Point, ForcePoint, and Citrix).